Nigeria Vs Ghana: ‘I Have Evidence Buhari Was Live At The Game’ – Reno Omokri

Reno Omokiri Reacts As Supreme Court Rules Against APC In Zamfara

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari 

was present at the World Cup qualifying playoff between Nigeria and Ghana on Tuesday.

Omokri stated this in a video on his YouTube channel.

He said that he has evidence that proves that the president was at the Moshood Abiola Stadium despite warnings from Nigerians.

He explained that the inability of the players to qualify for the World Cup was due to bad luck from the president.

He said:  “A lot of people who didn’t know what I know, came out and we’re saying I’m always blaming President Buhari but it has now been revealed that General Buhari was at the stadium.

“I spoke to a reporter who saw the president. They had to quickly take him away because there was a bomb threat according to the DSS. I also spoke to an Aso Rock correspondent who also confirmed to me that Buhari was at the stadium.

“Let the presidency deny it and there will be evidence. I don’t speak anyhow, I deal with facts. I have earlier begged the president to stay away from the stadium because he has a negative aura”.


Previous Post Next Post